During this time when our balloons have been staying on the ground, we've been focusing on how to continue to offer you our amazing balloon rides.
Having fun is especially important as we all adjust to this "new normal."
Now it’s time for some adventure!
Of course, our balloon flights happen in open, fresh air, but we’re taking additional steps to keep everyone safe. Here are the new procedures that will be in place:
1. We will ask you to complete a simple wellness survey 48hrs before the flight in addition to signing an addendum to our liability waiver regarding COVID-19.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available. We encourage you to use it before, during, and after your flight, as needed.
3. Face masks will be required during this ballooning adventure. This includes the initial setup of the balloon, during the flight, and also at the end during our post-flight festivities. Please bring your own mask if you have one. If not, we will provide you with a complimentary mask.
4. We ask you to keep a safe distance between us while we're together. In the basket, we'll rely on our masks and keeping our hands to ourselves...thanks!
5. You can expect your interactions with us—pilot and crew—to be with proper personal protection equipment (masks at all times).
6. All equipment and vehicles will be fully sanitized before and after every flight.
***We will make a go/no go decision based on suitable weather conditions, like always, as well as the current COVID-19 situation.***